September 16, 2019 at 9:20 am #54116
After updating the plugin, it seems to be issues.
In frontend (first page) when you’re entering it sorting is correct but if you choose filter or just click at next page or increase the amount of objects, it automatically use other type of sorting instead of last post. Please take a look asap.
September 16, 2019 at 9:26 am #54118
- This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by bigfootjohn.
Now I found out what kind of sorting it is. It is sorting on Icons + ASC or DESC. When you choose to enlarge the amount of objects or just are clicking on next page
September 16, 2019 at 10:52 am #54131
- This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by bigfootjohn.
To be clear: it’s still an issue for me 🙂
I think it’s same for all other.September 17, 2019 at 1:25 pm #54172
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Can you please confirm what sort order settings you are using under Maps -> Edit -> Marker Listing?
Can you please also confirm the URL of your map page?
– PerrySeptember 18, 2019 at 12:09 am #54187September 18, 2019 at 8:41 am #54196
I’m terribly sorry but we’ve been unable to reproduce this issue at our end, without being able to see the page in question (and ideally inspect your settings) we wouldn’t be able to help any further.
Would you be able to upload the site to a remote server which we could then take a look at?
– PerrySeptember 18, 2019 at 2:35 pm #54205September 18, 2019 at 2:44 pm #54206
Can you please share your Marker Listing settings and plugin versions?
– PerrySeptember 18, 2019 at 5:48 pm #54224September 18, 2019 at 5:50 pm #54227September 19, 2019 at 1:05 pm #54242
I’m really sorry but we can’t reproduce this issue at all.
We added 10 markers titled A through to J, then selected sort by title.
We went on the front end, then clicked “Title” to sort by title descending (Z-A). We then clicked page 2, and note that the sort order is still respected.
Have we followed the correct steps here, and if so, are you still experiencing different behaviour here?
– PerrySeptember 20, 2019 at 9:36 am #54256September 20, 2019 at 9:40 am #54259September 20, 2019 at 9:41 am #54262September 20, 2019 at 9:43 am #54264
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.