Sort by distance

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Sort by distance

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  steuscher 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve seen this asked before and suggested as an enhancement but don’t know if it is planned.
    Basically when searching by postcode/zipcode I’d like to be able to sort the results so that the nearest is the first in the search results list.

Is this possible?

Thanks, Gregor

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

This is on the todo list to add and will be added to the plugin soon. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on this, however, we are working on this.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

timokanne

Hi,

can you please tell when the feature will be available? Our customers really want it. If that does not come soon, we’ll have to change the tool.

Thanks Timo

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch.

We will be adding this feature in version 8 by popular request, which is due out in the coming months.

If you need something more immediate than that, and are running Pro 7.11.00, we’ve recently overhauled our marker listing system, this would be quite easy to implement. If you’d like us to do that for you, may I please ask that you open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ enclosing your FTP details, and we’ll implement that for you as an external plugin.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

mstlouis

Are there any updates about this feature to order the marker listings by distance?

Perry

Hi there

We are in the final stages of testing version 8, which includes this feature.

Version 8 will be going to release very soon.

Kind regards
    – Perry

mstlouis

Any update on when Version 8 will be available? I’m very interested in the new sort by distance option.

Perry

Hi there

We’re aiming for next week, please bear with us as we’re currently working on a few high priority issues, the v8 release is imminent though.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards
    – Perry

steuscher

Hi Perry,

is there anything new about version 8? I am urgently waiting for the function sort by distance.

Kind regards
    Stephan

Perry

Hi Stephan

We’ll be releasing version 8 any day now.

If you would like to try a beta copy, please open a ticket at https://wpgmaps.com/contact-us and we’ll arrange that with you.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

steuscher

Hi Perry,

thanks for the answer! I’ll wait a few days, otherwise I like to come back to your offer with the beta version.

Kind regards
    Stephan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.