Sorry! Something went wrong. After update to PRO version – infuriating!

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Sorry! Something went wrong. After update to PRO version – infuriating!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    larshaugom

Hello!

Thanks for an otherwise great plugin – however, when I redownloaded and added the PRO update (previously bought, and had 2 Licenses remaining), the map no longer works, presenting the following error on my page http://www.jegerlars.no

Sorry! Something went wrong.
    This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

It turns out the link for the “updated” Version of the PRO plugin is stuck at ver 5.6, while the latest release listed on this webpage is 6.something – which I suspect is the culprit – as there was no error on the free Version before “updating” to the (seemingly) older PRO Version.

Ive tried all the troubleshooting guides, and the forum threads here seems to suggest that we have to directly contact WPGM (you guys) to receive the relevant link.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards

Perry

Hi Lars,

Thank you for getting hold of us, sorry to hear you’re having issues with the plugin.

The two versions are not compatible with each other at all, so yes, that is the culprit indeed.

Could you tell me what e-mail address you purchased the Pro add-on with? If you purchased V5 Pro on or after June 2015 you’re eligible for a free copy of V6 Pro

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.