Showing meta info title with mouse-over

New home Forums Pro Add-on Showing meta info title with mouse-over

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nick Duncan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pollux51

Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible to change the hover function in the map to show a more limited set of information, instead of the entire text block. I’ve got markers with quite a bit of text in the infowindow. If I turn on the ‘show info when there is a mouse-over’ function, it can quickly lead to ‘too much to process’. Is it possible to modify the mouse-over function into showing only the title, and showing the complete text when clicked? Or maybe leaving the hover function off and getting the title on a mouse-over in a different way?

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Robert

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Robert.

The description of the marker can be removed by making a few changes in the code. Would you be comfortable in doing this?

pollux51

Hi Admin,

thanks for the response. I know how to remove the description when it’s on hover. I can’t figure out how to make it reappear when the visitor clicks on it. Could you give me some code-guidance? Thanks!
    Robert

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi Robert.

Sorry for only getting back to you now.

The plugin only allows you to choose between hover or click to open the info window though. Unless you are comfortable in making changes to the code for it to open in both events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing meta info title with mouse-over’ is closed to new replies.