Show custom post type and auto marker zoom on click results

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions Show custom post type and auto marker zoom on click results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nonchiedercilaparola 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, i wuold like to know if with your pro/gold plugin i can show custom post type on a map and more over if if it’s possible that when a user clink on a result then map zoom respectively.

Regards

William

AbelC

Hi William,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

Please find my response below:

1. Show custom post type on a map:
    Unfortunately, this is not supported with Pro V7 at the moment, however, this will be supported with our Pro version V8 to display custom post types through Advanced Custom Fields, and ToolSet.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

If you would like us to provide you with the beta basic + pro version V8, could I kindly ask if you could please submit a support ticket here -> https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/.

Alternatively, if you would like to use another custom post plugin, please do let us know and our developers will then look into adding an integration module for your plugin.

2. Adjust the map zoom once a visitor clicks on a marker:
    Unfortunately, this is not supported by default at the moment, however, this can be achieved with custom JS.

Could I kindly ask if you could please provide us with a URL to your map page so that we can provide you with the code needed to achieve this?

I hope this helps clarify, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

thanks for replay. Could next 8 pro version have a map withou google (ex. openstreet map)?

Perry

Hi William

WP Google Maps version 7 has built in support for OpenLayers, and allows a broad choice of tile servers.

You can find this setting by navigating to Maps -> Settings and using the Map Engine API setting.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.