settings info windows are not accepted

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting settings info windows are not accepted

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  StefanKunkat 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

StefanKunkat

Hi,

the settings for the info window are not accepted.

I have made both the card itself and the general settings information about the info window, which have no effect. See pictures 1-3.

Actually, it should look like my other homepage, where I have made the same settings, see Figure 4.

What can I do? At the moment the plugin is not usable for me. Especially on the smartphone, it is so absolutely unusable.

Thank you and best regards Jack

Who wants to see it in real mode, here it does not work as it should: events-in-kiel.de
    And here, as it should: cafe-kiel.de

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi Stefan

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

The issue with the title “popping out” is due to a styling conflict between your theme and our plugin (specifically, it looks like a difference with the box-sizing property).

You can solve that using this CSS

.wpgmza_iw_title
    {
    box-sizing: border-box !important;
    }

Which can be added under Maps -> Settings -> Advanced in the Custom CSS field.

Other than that everything looks normal at our end, including on various mobile simulators.

If you need anything else changed please let us know specifically how you would like to have the infowindow altered and we’ll gladly provide the CSS.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

StefanKunkat

Hi Perry, thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately, you notice no difference. Have it as in the attached screenshot inserted in the settings.

Strangely, it works so smoothly on my other website (cafe-kiel.de) where the same conditions. For both homepages I have the theme “Make” with the “Thrive Architect” plugin.

Can you take a look at it again?

Thank you and best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi Stefan

Would we be correct in our understanding that you would like the infowindows on events-in-kiel.de to be styled in the same way as cafe-kiel.de ?

Kind regards
    – Perry

StefanKunkat

yes, that’s the goal.

Inexplicably, I have at events-in-kiel.de exactly the same settings as at cafe-kiel.de, but unfortunately they do not seem to work

Perry

Hi there

Please go to the map edit page on cafe-kiel.de and on the map editor, go to Advanced Settings and choose “Inherit” as the global setting.

There is a known issue with Pro 6 that causes this styling discrepancy – we note that events-in-kiel.de uses “Inherit” here whereas cafe-kiel.de has a style explicitly selected for that map.

Getting those settings to match should solve the issue.

Kind regards
    – Perry

StefanKunkat

Hi Perry,
    Thank you for your answer.
    Before I try that out, did you do anything at cafe-kiel.de and the maps there?
    The mash-up cards are no longer there. No markers are displayed. And all cards with individual markers have no style at all, but only the bare writing there.
    Can you take a look?
    Two years went without problems, today everything is gone. That’s weird. And of course catastrophic for us!
    Thank you, greetings Jack

Perry

Hi Stefan

I can see you have markers in memory by looking at the raw data at this URL

https://cafe-kiel.de/wp-json/wpgmza/v1/markers

It appears that you have one marker per map, starting with map ID 4. The map shown on your home page is map ID 1, which has no markers present.

We haven’t changed anything at this end – we don’t have the access to your site to do so.

Have you perhaps run an import with new data?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Stiefeljack

Hi, Perry,

this is not correct, the card with the ID “3” is embedded on the start page. It is a mash-up card, this code is stored:

wpgmza id=”3″ mashup=true mashup_ids=”1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,76,79,80,84,85,86,87,88,89,91,92″ parent_id=”3″

I didn’t change anything on the homepage, didn’t import any data or similar.

Second problem, which doesn’t explain why the style of the single maps on the subpages is completely gone. Here the markers are still there, but the fancy window is no longer there. Two days ago it looked like picture 4 from the first posting.

By the way: two days ago there was an update of the Thrive Architect, our Template/Theme. Could it have something to do with that?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Stiefeljack.

StefanKunkat

I discovered by chance that I was offered to buy the Pro version in the backend of the map plugin. And I can no longer select the Pro functions in the plugin.

Is it possible that I am no longer a Pro customer? Or the plugin on the homepage that doesn’t recognize me anymore? And that’s why the Mashup card doesn’t work anymore and the markers don’t have a style anymore?

Perry

Hi Stefan

Thank you for clearing that up, we can see that those marker should indeed be present on the map.

It appears that this site is not running the Pro add-on at all. Can you please go to your Plugins menu and confirm that the Pro add-on is present and running?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.