Set tab/accordion class name via admin

New home Forums Feature Requests Set tab/accordion class name via admin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hyppy 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hyppy

I’m displaying maps in a tab (part of a CMS Masters theme) and had manually added to the JavaScript as per your ‘map not displaying’ instructions to have them display correctly. It appears though, that this .js file has been overwritten during a plugin update. It’d be nice to include the functionality to set a class name via a persistent plugin setting, rather than having to update it manually.

If I’m mistaken about the .js file being overwritten, obviously ignore this request!

SupportTeam

Hi again,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, you can add the JS to a safe spot to keep during and after updates. Please go to Maps->Settings->Advanced->Custom JS and then save the JS script there.

This will effectively keep the JavaScript safe from any and all updates to the plugin in the future.

I hope this has helped and clarified and thank you for your time in this matter.

hyppy

That’s great. Thanks for the explanation.

hyppy

Hi Nathan,

Just come to look at implementing this, but don’t see a “Custom JS” field, only the “Custom CSS” one.

Am I looking in the correct place?

SupportTeam

Hi Hyppy,

Thank you for getting back to me on this matter and I apologize for the delay in this regard.

Can you please tell me what version number of the plugin you are using on your site at the moment? I could have sworn that the Custom JS box was rolled out into the latest versions of the Basic plugin.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the Plugins page with the version numbers that you have installed?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

hyppy

Hi Nathan,

I’m on 7.10.27 of Basic and 6.30 of Pro.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.