Set a site-wide/all-maps default marker

New home Forums Feature Requests Set a site-wide/all-maps default marker

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hyppy 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hyppy

I’ve a client who wishes to use a single custom default marker across all maps on their site. It’d be neat if they could set this in a single place, rather than having to do so on each map instance.

Nathan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on this matter.

You can do this in the Pro, you just need to go to the Maps->Select Map->Advanced and then change the default marker there.

This will change all markers on the map to that selected one.

Again, this is only on the Pro.

I hope I have helped and thank you for your time in this matter.

hyppy

Sorry, didn’t realise I’d posted this in the ‘basic’ forum: It’s the Pro version I’m running, but what I’m requesting isn’t on a per-map basis, but rather a per-site basis. Setting a default default maker if you like.

Thanks.

Nathan

Hi Hyppy,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this matter.

You can set a default marker for all maps on the site like I said, you need to change this default marker on the (Maps->Select Map->Advanced tab) and then each new marker you create on the site will have that marker image as its default marker image.

If I am still missing the mark as to what you are looking for, then if possible, could you send me a screenshot of what you would like to have or what you are looking for and I will try my level best to help answer you.

Thank you for your time in this matter

hyppy

My turn to apologise, Nathan: Default markers are in fact working as you describe, and I’m not sure what I was(n’t) doing previously not to see this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.