June 26, 2019 at 6:37 pm #51636
I have tried to add a 2nd page that adds entries to a map.
Having used this:
where the map number is appropriate..
The ‘add marker’ button does nothing(even with human checkbox clicked)
What am I missing?
June 27, 2019 at 8:09 am #51644
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by msuckel.
Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the plugin.
Can you please link us to the page with this form on so we can observe the issue first hand?
– PerryJune 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm #51665June 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm #51667June 27, 2019 at 2:48 pm #51668
We’re not seeing the entry content element on this page.
Would you be able to make up two separate pages – one with the issue, one without, so we can compare?
– PerryJune 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm #51672June 28, 2019 at 4:54 pm #51697July 2, 2019 at 8:19 am #51729
Thank you for getting in touch, we are investigating issues with the separate form today and will update you as soon as possible,
Please bear with us, we’ll be attempting to reproduce the issue this morning and patching as necessary, I will update you here within the next few hours.
– PerryJuly 2, 2019 at 2:28 pm #51745
Please update to VGM 3.17, which solves this issue.
You can force a check for updates by going to Dashboard -> Updates and clicking Check again.
Does that help?
– PerryJuly 2, 2019 at 3:52 pm #51751
Updated resolved it! ThanksJuly 3, 2019 at 7:15 am #51760
You’re most welcome!
Is there anything else we can help you with?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.