Search for markers in Google Maps

New home Forums Feature Requests Search for markers in Google Maps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mwarnold
    Participant

Hello,

I am looking for a functionality that would allow visitors to use the map with a search term already entered. For example, if I have a post that reviews Marriott hotels, I want to have a map that will show the nearest Marriott hotels as shown in Google Maps. I don’t want to have to create my own markers for that. Then, I’d have a post that reviews Hyatt hotels, and I want a map that shows the nearest Hyatt hotels, and so on. Is that possible with WP Google Maps, or is that a feature that could be added in the future?

Thank you!

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, this is not supported with our plugin at the moment. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

With that said, this can be achieved with customization.

If you would like to submit a customization request, could I kindly ask if it would be possible to please provide us with a full, comprehensive list of changes you would like to be carried out to https://www.wpgmaps.com/customization-requests/ and we’ll respond back to you with a quote as soon as possible.

I hope this helps clarify, and please do let me know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.