Sםצק Troubleshooting

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Sםצק Troubleshooting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheGhost 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TheGhost

Hello
    Something went wrong in the latest versions
    1. The filter somehow does not work at all
    2. The link column can not be displayed anymore

https://bit.ly/2SJVrgy

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we do appreciate your time.

I am sending this through to our lead developer on WP Google Maps who will assist you with this issue within 24 hours.

It appears there may be a JavaScript error which is preventing the list from updating accordingly.

I hope this is acceptable? We are eager to get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Perry

Hi there

Perry here from the development team, thank you for getting in touch.

Regarding the filtering issues, can you please enable Developer Mode in Maps -> Settings -> Advanced?

It appears the customFieldFilterController is missing, we would need Developer Mode enabled in order to establish why. Thank you for reporting this.

Regarding the link column, we added that feature following some user submitted code, however we found that on some installations this was causing the data table to fail. We have temporarily disabled this feature until we can reproduce and fix this issue, I’m sorry for any delay in getting this solved, we are hopeful to have that feature re-implemented within the next few days at most.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

TheGhost

Thanks for the reply
    I enabled the development mode but it seems that there is still a problem with the filtering option (I also cleaned the cache)

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for that – we have identified the issue and will be releasing a fix this week. If you need a quick fix, please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ enclosing your login details and we’ll apply the fix in place.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

TheGhost

Thanks for you answer
    I just open a ticket

Perry

Hi there

Thank you very much, we will respond shortly, please bear with us.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.