Restricting Search Function to multiple countries

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Restricting Search Function to multiple countries

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    s.axel1

Hello,

in our pro version we would like to restrict search function to multiple countries like DE, FR, LU, CH, AT, BE, NL, LI, MC, .

Is there an override e.g. like below? Or can you set it up for a future Pro Version?

Kind regards Axel

https://www.wpgmaps.com/forums/topic/restricting-search-function-to-one-country/

Pro version
    Please open wp-google-maps-pro/js/core.js and search for the following code (around line 1557):

geocoder.geocode({address: address}, function(results, status) {

Change that to:

geocoder.geocode ({ ‘address’: wpgm_address,componentRestrictions: {country: ‘DE’} }, function(results, status) {

Hi Axel,

My sincere apologies for the delay in response over the long weekend.

To restrict it to multiple countries, please change the following code:

geocoder.geocode ({ ‘address’: wpgm_address,componentRestrictions: {country: ‘DE’} }, function(results, status) {

To this:
    geocoder.geocode ({ ‘address’: wpgm_address,componentRestrictions: {country: [“DE”, “FR”, “LU”, “CH”, “AT”]} }, function(results, status) {

This should work correctly. Please let me know if this helps and if you come right with it.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

s.axel1
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Axel,

Sorry for the delay in response over the weekend.

Unfortunately, there was an error with the file being uploaded.

Could I kindly ask if you could send it to my email address [email protected] so that I can take a closer look and assist you further?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

s.axel1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    s.axel1

Hi Dylan,

this was before the update I think?

Best Regards Axel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.