rest errors

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting rest errors

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mediagrant 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mediagrant

Hi Guys,
    I am getting this error, I don’t know a lot about where to look to “unblock requests to wpmgmza” Can you give me a little direction here please.
    I am not running any site security and have removed temp. my wp fastcache but to no avail.

WP Google Maps: We recommend allowing REST API requests to the wpgmza endpoints. One or more REST requests were blocked, a fallback will be used, however, this fallback is less optimal in terms of performance than REST requests. Last reported at 05:21 2019-07-04

Thanks
    GRant

Perry

Hi Grant

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

You can disregard this message as a fallback mechanism is used, but we do recommend you unblock the REST API for all users.

To advise further, we’d need to firstly confirm this isn’t a false positive, are you able to share the URL to your map page with us?

Kind regards
    – Perry

mediagrant

Hi Perry,
    How do I unblock the rest API please?
    This is the address:-
    https://accommodationbutton.com/commission-free-accommodation/

Thanks
    Grant

Perry

Hi Grant

The API does not appear to be blocked on this site, we’re not seeing that warning.

It’s safe to ignore the advisory on this, the plugin will still function. If the warning persists, please try whitelisting our plugin in any REST API blocking plugins you’re using (this is usually due to a security plugin).

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.