responsive

New home Forums Pro Add-on responsive

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dutchman

I needed an import function and a repsonsive plugin so i bought the pro add on. Then the import function is not present. Only a link which makes it impossible to edit anything.
    1. Is there going to be an update with a real import option just like the new ‘my google maps’ ?
    2. i ended up drawing between waypoints. Then i tested it on a smartphone but its not responsive at all.
    When i open http://goo.gl/i8WUCi on my Phone i only see one zoomed in broken red line.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi

1. If you got the “Maps->Advanced” page you can see that you can import there. We also have a comprehensive tutorial on how to do this. This is only for markers. You cannot import shapes.

2. It is responsive. When you scale decreases, the map stays on it’s center position and shows what is there. In your instance, it is the red line as the red line appears int he centre of your map. The zoom doesnt change when the scale changes.

Dutchman

I have .gpx and .kmz format. In ‘My google maps’ i can import these gps extensions and i thought this would be possible with this €20 pro version.
    Do you have a tip on how to make the example map from my previous post look ok on a mobile Phone?

Dutchman

Anyone tips about conversion .gpx and .kmz to this .csv? Do you have a tip on how to make the example map from my previous post look ok on a mobile Phone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘responsive’ is closed to new replies.