Replicating current Fusion Tables functionality

New home Forums Pro Add-on Pre-sale questions Replicating current Fusion Tables functionality

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mgreis 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Perry

Hi there

We’ve been able to reproduce this issue locally and will investigate this,

In the meantime, as a workaround, could you please try using the same column order shown in our examples at https://www.wpgmaps.com/demo/marker-importer-demo/ with the custom fields added afterwards?

Kind regards
    – Perry

mgreis
    This reply has been marked as private.

mgreis

Hi Perry,

Just saw your reply about the field order….I hadn’t noticed it this morning.

I just updated my test load CSV, matching the field order of the example CSV and adding the custom fields following. Worked like a charm! All the fields and data are in the right places.

Perry

Hi Michael

Regarding the NPO conversation, I believe we asked you to open a ticket and then subsequently gave you a Pro license, we just needed to do that in confidence rather than giving out download links on a public forum.

If you didn’t receive that, please can you get in touch with us via e-mail again?

We’ll log the issue with field order on our issue tracker, thank you for letting us know on that.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

mgreis

Thanks, Perry. All set on the license. I hadn’t make the connection between the two conversation (and, as you saw in the other thread, I’ve made the purchase as well.)

All good. Thanks!

Perry

Hi Michael

Great, thank you again!

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.