Removed from Directory

New home Forums Basic Version Removed from Directory

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Perry 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ramona

Hello, just got a notification from Wordfence that wp Google Maps was removed from the Plugin directory. Why ? Is there a security Problem? Greetings from Germany

Coupsi

I received a notice as well. Our admin has us seeking alternatives. Is there any forum post that would provide details to subscribers on the current situation?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

biglipper

I had the same notice this morning.

flexer

THere were some issues with updates to pro, and then this. I am extremely concerned.
    Dev’s please update this thread.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are actively investigating this, there are no known issues with the plugin. Security issues are usually reported directly a couple of weeks before they’re made public.

We’re looking into this as we speak and will update you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Perry

Hi everyone

We apologize for the plugin being removed from the WordPress repository. The plugin team removed the plugin because their emails to us were bouncing. The emails were being sent to an old email address that was not in use anymore. The plugin is now back on the repository and everything should be working as expected. If the plugin was removed by your security plugin, please re-enable the plugin in the Plugins page of your wp-admin section.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.