Refund

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Refund

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    co-nect

Hi,

After testing out this plugin I realized it won’t work for the purpose I need. Can I be issued a refund? I just downloaded this plugin in a two day time period.

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am really sorry to hear that the plugin does not meet your needs.

Could I kindly ask if you could let me know which features or functionality you thought were lacking so that we can improve this and make the plugin better in the future?

Additionally, could you please confirm which email address you used to purchase the plugin so that I can assist you further?

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Perry

Hi there

Perry here from the development team, thanks for reporting this, I’m very sorry the plugin doesn’t meet your needs.

We can hide the category filter with some simple JS, and there is an option to hide the markers until a search is performed under Maps -> Edit -> Store Locator. Videos in the infowindow are supported and should work for you, please let me know if that isn’t the case?

I will be testing the Geodirectory theme with our plugin as soon as possible, thank you for reporting that.

Can you please clarify what search action you are using?

If you’d prefer to be refunded rather than try to resolve these issues I fully appreciate that, please just let me know and I’ll pass that on to accounting to be processed. If you’d be kind enough to let us know in either case on the above questions, we’d really appreciate it, your feedback would helpful so we can make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.