Refund option?

New home Forums Basic Version General queries Refund option?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TonyG
    Participant

Is there a policy for a limited-term refund? See my other “General concepts” inquiry. We’re just doing new development in a test system and not sure how this plugin might be used, if at all. We’re certainly interested in Pro features and maybe VGM, but we won’t know if we really want these until we see how they work/fit.

It would help if there is a 30-60 day purchase>delete/cancel policy.

Or might there be a trial version that uses a secure version of the plugin that relies on your server to proxy queries? I’m open to all options.

If we decide we do want it all, I know there is a limit of 3 sites per license, which is fine for development, test deployment, and production. Is that a correct application of the licensing?

As a FOSS developer I understand the challenge here, with everything in the WP ecosystem. I’d just like to understand how you approach it.

Thanks.

Matthew

Hi Tony,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately we do not have a trial version, however, we do indeed offer a 30 day refund policy thus should you find that WP Go Maps does not meet your requirements, we may provide you with refund accordingly.

With regards to the site license, we do not count your staging/development sites as they generally are not visible to the public, thus your production site will be the only site counted.

I hope this answers your questions?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

TonyG
    Participant

Not sure if posts are being held for moderation or if they’re being deleted through some BBpress bug. This was my last note:

Yes, this really helps. Thank you very much.
    Please also respond to my other more technical inquiry. We’re having a hard time getting started without understanding some basics. We’re probably over-thinking the engineering because we’re facing our own large project. But details here will certainly help.
    forums/topic/general-concepts

Matthew

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your response, and I am happy that it helps.

Yes, our forum does have an automated system that moderates responses and may hold back the response for manual approval if certain flags are raised, such as some links.

As your response contained a vague link, thus your response was not posted and thus required manual approval.

With regards to your other thread, we will look and respond to it as soon as possible.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.