Real-time location tracking still being supported?

New home Forums Gold Add-on Real time location tracking Real-time location tracking still being supported?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

horsmanzach

Hello,

I’m currently working on a website for a delivery service and am looking to implement the real-time location tracking feature that WP Google Maps offers. One thing I am slightly concerned about when I go to the app page on Google Play I see that the last update was June 21st, 2016 and the most recent comment on it is a user from March 2018 saying it doesn’t seem to be working anymore. My question: is the real-time location tracking still being actively maintained? I don’t want to purchase the Pro + Gold versions just to find out this is no longer a feature that is being actively supported by your team. Thanks for your time.

– Zach

Hi Zach,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The Real Time tracking app and features are still fully maintained in the Gold version and should you experience any issue, we will be here to help and resolve the issue ASAP.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.