Reached API Query Limit

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Reached API Query Limit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    maaaaarryyy

Hi,

While working out the kinks in my .csv file to get my imported map markers working, I repeatedly uploaded the .csv file (replacing all existing data each time) whenever I made a change to the spreadsheet. Now I’ve reached the limit where I can no longer import my data for the rest of the day because of the limits on Google Geocoding API.

Is there any way I can get around this to upload my final spreadsheet? There are only about 500 markers I am hoping to import. Could get a new API key to kind of reset the quota?

Thank you,
    Mary

SupportTeam

Hi Mary,

Thank you for getting in touch with us on this and I apologize sincerely for the issue.

Yes, there is a quota of 2,500 Markers a 24 hour day, you can try to create a new API key and then when asked for the billing I am sure Google will not worry about another API key being used for the same Credit Card or Account you set up originally. I think you can just create a new API and then replace it in the Maps->Settings->Advanced->API Key box.

If Google do not allow you to have the same billing info for another API key, then maybe use another Credit Card or account type with a new ‘dummy’ email and then once done, remove it and go back to your original one.

I apologize, we unfortunately just use the Google API we are not really in charge of anything that comes with it or from it I am afraid.

I hope this has helped and thank you for your time in this matter,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.