Radius and zoom

New home Forums Pro Add-on Radius and zoom

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    RaduBerianu
    Participant

Hi there!

I am accesing the (wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/wp-google-maps-pro.php), however, i cannot find the code you mention.

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you could please clarify what you would like to achieve?

I will then be able to advice further.

With that said, you will be able to add your own radius values by navigating to Maps -> Settings -> Store Locator -> Scroll down to “Store Locator Radii” -> Please add your preferred values.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

RaduBerianu
    Participant

Hi there!

I am looking to change the default distance from 25 miles to 5 miles.

To be more specific, we have a Branches page that prompts the user to a map where he can see our branches. This is defaulted to 25miles search. I am looking to reduce the default distance to 5 miles.

How can I do that?

Thank you

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you for getting back to me.

You will be able to select your preferred default radius by navigating to Maps -> Edit -> Store Locator -> Scroll down to “Default radius” -> Please select your preferred radius.

I hope this helps clarify, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

RaduBerianu
    Participant

Hi Abel,

I do not have the Default Radius option.

I would send you a photo, but cannot do it for less than 512kb

AbelC

Hi There,

Thank you for letting me know, and our sincere apologies for the back and forth on this one.

Could I kindly ask if you could please confirm the WP Google Maps versions installed on your site?

Could you also please send the screenshot to [email protected]

We will then be able to take a closer look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.