Q: my existing Google map and layers

New home Forums Gold Add-on Pre-sale questions Q: my existing Google map and layers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gregor 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gregor

Hi, I’ve created my google map with layers and will have around 2000 locations on this map (in Google maps and NOT in this plugin). I’m wondering if I can use your plugin to embed this map on my WP site with some added features like filtering layers, list of all location …. Is this possible. And if it is, can I use the map I have or do I have to type in all the locations again in your plugin? … I’m testing your free plugin and can’t see a way to do it…

I’ve attached my screenshot of how it looks now with embeded google maps code ….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi Gregor

Thank you for getting in touch.

It’s not possible to use our filtering and marker listing features with your Google data, however, you could export your data from your Google map, import it into WP Google Maps and then make use of our filtering and listing features from there.

If you’re open to trying that and would like any help moving your data then we can absolutely help you with that.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.