Purchased Pro add-on, did not get download link

New home Forums Pro Add-on Purchased Pro add-on, did not get download link

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AbelC 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stingray1

Hello,
    I purchased the Pro Add on yesterday (Paypal receipt as an attachment) but I did not receive a download link. I purchased the item with e-mail address [email protected]. However, it appears that I cannot receive your e-mails at this address (I did not receive a confirmation link for support forum neither). Could you please send the download link to the e-mail address [email protected] instead?
    Thank you for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry
    This reply has been marked as private.

stingray1

Hi Perry,
    I downloaded and installed the pro version. Now I get a message saying

Dear Pro User

We have recently added new functionality to the Pro version of this plugin. You are currently using the latest Basic version which needs the latest Pro version for all functionality to work correctly. Your current Pro version is 7.11.50 – The latest Pro version is 5.41

You should be able to update your Pro version the same way you update all other WordPress plugins.

If you run into any problems updating your pro version, please view this page.

Kind regards,
    WP Google Maps

I’ve got WP Google Maps Version 7.11.47 and WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on Version 7.11.50.

When the pro version is activated, I don’t see a map appearing in the Create Your Map screen (see attachment). How can this be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AbelC

Hi There,

Abel here from the support team, nice to meet you.

We have run a couple of tests and it appears that this is a bug within WP Google Maps which our developers are currently looking into correcting.

The update to fix this issue should be released within the next hour or two. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regarding the email you received, could I kindly ask if you could please confirm the action you took to receive this email?

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.