Problem with advanced fileds – not showing

New home Forums Pro Add-on Problem with advanced fileds – not showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adrianmarzec
    Participant

Hi,

I’m configuring advanced fields according to the https://docs.wpgmaps.com/advanced-custom-fields documentation on custom post types, but the locations are not displayed on the map. Can I count on some quick help?

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Assuming that you have set up the integration correctly, this may be a collation issue thus please may I ask if you may run the Collation test and fix any mismatched collations if applicable?

To do this, please do the following:
    1. Navigate to Maps -> Settings -> Danger Zone.
    2. Click the “Collation Test” button.
    3. If the collation test says that there was a mismatch found, please click the Fix option button to fix the mismatch.

Once this has been done, please may you confirm if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

adrianmarzec
    Participant

Hi,

Locations display on maps, but marker listing don’t work and map is loading all time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated.

That is great to hear that the markers are now displayed which means that it was most likely an issue with the table collations.

With regards to the marker listing not loading, please may you provide me with the link to your map so that I may take a closer look and run a few tests?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

adrianmarzec
    Participant

Hi,

Problem solved, it works.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me and most valued time, I tremendously appreciate it!

I am most happy to hear that it works, and it was my great pleasure assisting you with this.

Please may you kindly consider reviewing our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post?

It would really mean the world to me! And if possible, please could I kindly ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes as this would be a tremendous help?

Should you ever require any further assistance, I am more than happy to help.

Have a fantastic day further!

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.