Previous version of WP Google Maps

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating Previous version of WP Google Maps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Intermedia

Hello,

we’ve bought WP Google Maps Developer bundle for version 6.
    In the attached screenshot, you can see that we got a download link for version 7.
    When I entered my email in the following URL, that I found in this forum, http://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version/
    I got a download link for version 6, and not version 7.

So i have 2 quetions:

1. How can I get a download link for version 7?
    2. Will this work with the latest version of the free plugin or do I have to get my hands on an older version of it?
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We’re presently looking into an issue where the update page gives out the first product you purchased, rather than the most recent.

If you purchased version 6 and later received a link for version 7 from one of the staff here, it may be the case that you purchased v6 within 6 months of the v7 release, in which case you would have been eligible for a free upgrade.

In any case, as this is an account specific query, please can we ask you to open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us so that we can discuss this confidentially?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Intermedia

I’ve opened a ticket as suggested.

Regarding the issue with the free version available for download now, do you know if I’ll be able to use the current version of the plugin or do i have to somehow find an older version?

Thanks again.

Perry

Hi there

The basic plugin is backward compatible as far as Pro 6 – officially – however it will also work with Pro 5.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Intermedia

No, that’s all.

Thank yo very much 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.