Pre-sale questions

New home Forums Gold Add-on Pre-sale questions Pre-sale questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [email protected] 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

go2costarica

Hello

one question before I buy the upgrade of the product ($99 i believe is PRO or gold)
    what I want to do is to add to my page a listing directory based on google map, so I will add clients such as restaurant, hotel, etc on the map
    is this possible?
    is possible to have a reseach based on this listing for the users of my website?
    basically I would like to make it profitable for me, so before I buy I need to know if this can happen
    sorry my english is not so good

thank you
    gio

Hi Gio,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The Pro Add-on is $39.99 for the 3-site license and $99.95 for the Developer version.

So just to confirm that I understand what you are looking for, do you want to be able to add markers/locations to your map and classify them as either restaurants, hotels etc?

The Pro version does allow you to add unlimited markers and maps and also allows you to create your own Categories to assign them to your markers.

From the front-end, you can display a marker list and allow users to filter or search for marker locations or categories.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.