Post not calling city or state

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Post not calling city or state

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Adansix

Hi!
    I want to show only custom post types on my map. It’s working, but how can I sort them by country?
    It’s showing “unidentified” when I sort by city or so. Shouldn’t be automatic, as it is with locations?
    Thanks!

Perry

Hi Adansix,

Can you please direct me to your website so I can see what you’re trying to achieve?

I’m sure this is possible with a bit of customisation!

Thank you

SupportTeam

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We don’t support custom post types on the map. Could you get me the url to the page where I can check this out for you?

Thank you for your time in this.

Best regards,
    Jarek

Adansix

Hi, Perry and Jarek! Thanks for answering.
    Actually the custom post types are showing up on map. There’s no problem with that.

But I wanna sort every bar by country, for that, the plug in calls the address on the custom form of every custom post, right?
    My problem is that on the list, the default value are {marker_city} or {marker_country}, but it doesn’t work with a post (I’ve tried with a normal post too). I’ve changed temporarily for {post_category} because it shows at least the country, which is a category.
    http://metalomaniacs.com/metal-bars/

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Adansix.
    Perry

Hi Adansix,

Can you please put it back to how it was, or create a test page with it setup like that for me, so I can see the problem first hand?

Thank you
    – Perry (WP Google Maps – Support)

Adansix

Hi Perry,
    Done.
    http://metalomaniacs.com/metal-bars/
    I hope you can help me.

I write in a confuse way, so…
    Basically, I wanna use {mark_city} and {mark_country} in a post and sort by city/country

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi Adansix,

Sorry for the late reply you caught me right at the end of my working day,

So you want to be able to sort on both City and Country?

Can you clarify where you get {mark_city} and {mark_country} from? And what you are using to create the table?

I have a couple of ideas, I’ll be here until 5PM GMT+1 today, I reckon we can get this solved today.

Kind regards

Perry

Hi Adansix,

Begging your pardon, I thought this code looked unfamiliar, you’ve actually come through to the wrong place, it looks as though you’re using Flippercode’s plugin, you’re through to CodeCabin here!

I’ll still help you in any way I can, but I suggest getting hold of them first!

Keep it true!

Kind regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.