Polylines – Information Window

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Polylines – Information Window

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    einzelfabrik

Hi, I bought the PRO Addon, and am very unfortunate about it. I would like to pin informations on Polylines. This still seems not to be possible – very annoying – I would have known before, I would not have bought
    Or is there perhaps a possibility? Thank you for a pleasant info

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by einzelfabrik.
    Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to get in touch with us.

When using the Pro add-on, it is not possible to add information to the Polyline. We do understand that this may be frustrating, and as such this will be addressed in an upcoming update.

However, I would be happy to assist you in adding some custom code to the plugin to support the use of the ‘name’ field along with an info-window to the polyline if this would be acceptable?

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

einzelfabrik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fga

Hello,

I would like to join to topicstarter and vote for InfoWindows for Polylines ASAP

Dylan

Hi einzelfabrik,

I have logged in and made the changes and the ‘Name’ of the polyline will now show up in an info-window.

Please have a look and confirm?

Hi fga,

I have recorded this on our development schedule, and added your up-vote. We will look into this in the near future.

I hope this is acceptable?

einzelfabrik
    Dylan

Guys…could you help me with this also please?
    I need the polyline name to appear on the map.

thanks in advance

Peter

Dylan

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, we really appreciate your time.

Yes I would be more than happy to send you the custom version sent to einzelfabrik – Please get in touch with us via our support desk, or alternatively advise on which email address you would like this send to?

(Please post personal information as a Private Reply)

🙂

Dylan

Hi Peter,

I have just sent you the new copy of the Pro add-on.

Please let me know if this does the trick for you. 🙂

jimijack

I’d like to chime in and see if this feature has been implemented on the Pro version? I really need to be able to have an infowindow associated with the polyline because the lines are representing construction projects on roads and highways.

Also is there a way to implement a hover feature, say line-thickness?

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your time on this one.

Unfortunately infowindows for polylines have not been included just yet, however we are hoping to have this included in the near future.

It is currently possible to alter the thickness of the polyline.

So sorry about that. I would be happy to assist you with achieving this if you are open to this?

Jelle

hey, just wanted to say that I`m also in need of infowindows on polylines. Would be great if you can push this in one of your next updates 🙂

Dylan

Hi Jelle,

Thank you so much for your interest in this functionality, I will be sure to let our development team know and get this bumped for release as soon as possible.

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.