Polylines and Polygons

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers Pre-sale questions Polylines and Polygons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BAJR

Looks like the best thing since sliced bread this… quick question is if you can add polygons and polylnes in VGM?

many thanks

David

Dylan

Hi David,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, and sharing your kind words with us. 🙂

Unfortunately the VGM add-on does not allow for Polygon/Polyline creation at this point in time, however we will definitely look into this in future.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

BAJR

No…. thanks for your honesty. I think this is a great plugin. Will look forward to updates – and keep an eye open.

THe trouble for me is that as an archaeologist, our monumnts are often long things or have unusual shapes. and a point on the map is just not perfect 🙂

All the best

David

Dylan

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your understanding, I really appreciate it.

A possible work-around would be to allow people to log in to your site to add the polygons, and simply set the lowest level of access (for the map editor) to the user role you allow people to register as. (For example Subscribers would then be able to edit the map using the map editor)

The only down-side to this would be that users would be able to edit other settings of the map as well.

We will however work on this in future, as mentioned earlier. 🙂

Have a great day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.