Polyline CSS

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Polyline CSS

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bikenut 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bikenut

Hi,

I’ll apologise in advance if this has been asked already but i can’t find an exact match in previous posts/logs.

I have imported a large number of gpx files into one of my maps and i’d like to have all the polylines the same colour. As there are a lot of polylines it’s very time consuming to apply colour changes to them one by one so can you guys tell me if it’s possible to apply CSS styles to the polylines themselves or is this level of control not available/possible?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply CSS to polygons to change the color of all of them.

Would it perhaps be a possible solution to edit the colors in the import files and re-import them?

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

bikenut

Hey Dylan,

Many thanks for the feedback, i had a suspicion that might be the case. I had a look at the GPX files after i imported them but i couldn’t find a tag to edit the colour. I assume it’s just defaulting to black as soon as it’s pulled into my map. No biggy, i’ll do it the laborious way!

I have found some great stuff in the posts so I’ll pick my way through and see what else i can do (still learning the features!).

Thanks again

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.

I appreciate the understanding and apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if there is any way at all that I can help with this.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Perry

Hi Paul, Hi Dylan

Begging your pardon for interjecting, but you could bulk change all the polyline colors in the database?

Kind regards
    – Perry

bikenut

Hey Perry,

Not a problem with the interjection, happy for ideas and solutions.

I was chipping away at doing the colours manually as I hadn’t had time to check the Db option which as you rightly suggested can be done. I did however also come up with an alternative, I figured I’d just export all the polylines from my map, open the JSON in notepad and manually edit using a find/replace. It did the trick but having the flexibility of editing the Db is also an option.

Many thanks for the assistance guys, much appreciated. Maybe for anyone in future these options will be of use.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul,

I am really happy to hear that you were able to find a suitable solution.

Please feel free to contact us if you ever have any further questions.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.