Polygon marker in admin dashboard

New home Forums Basic Version Polygon marker in admin dashboard

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shameem 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shameem

I have one problem with the your plugin. I create multiple polygons on my map using your free version plugin. it was very hard to maintain multiple polygons without name/title(in admin dashboard). so i found your pro version has the capability to give the title to each polygon. so I bought pro version today, but after i installed pro version, i recognize the title will not appear over the polygons. I have to show title over the polygon region in the map (admin side) to identify each polygon.Is it possible to show like that? i bought the pro version only for this purpose to accomplish. but i couldn\’t make it. so.. 1. Is it possible to show title over the regions? 2. if not can you update this option ASAP. 3. if not I just i need the refund. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch.

The polygon title should appear in an infowindow when you click the polygon – is that not the case for you?

Would you be able to share the URL of your map page with us?

Kind regards
    – Perry

shameem

Hi,

There are may polygons in my map so. how can i differentiate know each polygon? that’s why am asking to show a small info window in each polygon. and in pro version, there is a title field. so just show this title field over the polygons.

The map polygons used only for admin purpose. and screen short already attached in questions.

Please do needfull thing ASAP.

I didn’t get any email notification once you replayed.

Perry

Hi Shameem

We will be implementing polygon labels in or shortly after our 8.0.0 release,

Unfortunately we are extremely busy with our 7.11.00 release and building new version 8 features, this isn’t something we’d be able to fast track, but I can certainly offer you a pre-release once we’ve built those features in.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

shameem

Hi,

Thanks for the response,

Yes please,Just forward with the pre-release method, because I purchased the pro version for this particular functionality. but after installation, I realize that it’s not possible.

So please do needful step ASAP.

And about this mater, I send many emails, whenever I submit the form I got an email to my email id, but after I replay for email there is no response. it’s already 1 week going like this. so please make it fast.

Perry

Hi Shameem

We will look into this as soon as possible, I’m afraid polygon labels will not be added as a feature until mid-March at the earliest, I’m really, really sorry we can’t get that implemented sooner but we are extremely busy building a major release at the moment. Please rest assured it will be added though.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.