Poll for use with VGM

New home Forums Visitor Generated Markers General queries Poll for use with VGM

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  msuckel 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

msuckel

I am looking to have people submit a marker and a picture of their house which has been decorated. I then want to do a Poll or survey where the community will vote for the best decorated house. Can I do this?

Ideally, I would like to direct them to a page where they ‘enter the contect'(generate the marker) then another page for a poll to choose the winner, perhaps have the map with a list of all pictures below it and possibly even arrange them by qty of votes?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  msuckel.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

It is possible to allow users to upload images with their marker for their house and add other information and you can display the markers on a map on a separate page with a marker listing, however, the ratings/votes are not possible at the moment, but this is a feature that will be included in version 8 of WP Google Maps which will be released within the next few weeks and at latest before the end of July.

If this is needed before then, I would recommend using a different plugin that allows you to use shortcodes to vote and then you can add the shortcodes inside the marker description/infowindow to vote.

I hope this helps and please do let me know if you have any questions at all and I would be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.