Plugin Conflict with Soliliquy

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting Plugin Conflict with Soliliquy

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  myinternetscout 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi Perry,

I think we’re set with the slider.

One more thing… Below the slider is a tabbed section with a map within each tab. The map on the first page shows fine, however on the other tabs we’re experiencing the same issue as we had in the slider. Also, when a marker is clicked within the tab, the map completely refreshes. Is there a way to correct these issues?

Thanks,

Peter

Perry

Hi Peter,

I’ve applied a fix for tabs on this page

https://staging.innovateschools.org/2017-sf-schools-report-maps/

Could you please confirm which page it was with the tabs below the slider and if the fix has been applied there too?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Hi Perry,

I can see the maps now across all tabs! Thank you. However, when I click on a marker the entire map unexpectedly reloads. How do we keep the map from reloading when a marker is clicked?

– Peter

Perry

Hi Peter,

I see that’s triggered by some tab compatibility code. Can you please open /wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-pro/js/core.js and comment out line 1129 by putting a // at the start. That will stop the map from reloading when a marker is clicked

Kind regards
    – Perry

Hi Perry,

I notationed out line 1129 and the maps disappered and the tabs stopped working.

Can you confirm what’s on line 1129?

Thanks, Peter

Perry

Hi Peter,

I’m looking directly at the core.js file on your site so there shouldn’t be any mismatch there, please find a screenshot attached of how the code should look after making those changes.

This won’t cause any syntax errors and there are no other parts of code that depend on that closure, so this will work, however if something goes wrong can you please leave it in that state and fire me a quick message so I can see what’s wrong?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Hi Perry,
    I’m not seeing an attached screenshot you’re referring to. Can you resend?
    Thanks, Peter

Perry

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay in replying, see here: http://imgur.com/a/DbqgB

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.