PHP memory error

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting PHP memory error

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johnson
    Participant

I am getting the following error at this site

covidmedsupply.org

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 52445184 bytes) in /home/covidmed/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2024

I have the size set to 512 and disabled all plugins except yours – as well as changed the theme and the issue arises when i activate the Pro version of your software.

The site is live and i logged a call so can you look at this ASAP and help me resolve it please

thanks

Perry

Hi Johnson

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Considering this is an urgent issue, please could we ask you to go to https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us and open a ticket, enclosing the sites FTP details, and please indicate the ticket is FAO Perry – you’ll be put through to us on a channel where you can share your credentials confidentially,

From there we can establish the cause of this issue and offer a fix, usually within a few minutes.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your time in bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards
    – Perry

johnson
    Participant

Perry
    Dylan is trying to resolve this but it is nearly 4pm here and i have this call logged since Saturday.. and i did not get notifed of your reply via email – as i requested via the tick box below.

Can someone in your company resolve this issue in the next 30 minutes please ?

Perry

Hi there

I’m really sorry for the delay in responding, it appears we’re on different time zones,

I understand you’ve been able to solve this and have a meeting coming up, what we will do is leave the site untouched and working until you’re ready,

As soon as you’d like to get the newer data re-added, let us know and we can do that for you and solve any subsequent issues.

Kind regards
    – Perry

ynnesti
    Participant

Hi johnson.
    I have the exact same issue, how did you solve?
    Thanks!

Dylan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    johnson
    Participant

I did not resolve it ynnesti and neither did the group here.

I extended the PHP as much as my hosting company would allow but it still did not resolve it . I ended up reverting to a backup of the site from a few days previous in the end to get back up and going as we were anxious to get back up and online at the time.

Good luck with your problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.