owl-carousel conflict with an ohter plugin

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting owl-carousel conflict with an ohter plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    boatsRus

Seems I have a conflict around owl-carousel with you and an other plugin using this extension. When maps is used on the same page as the carusel from the other plugin, the css for the other plugin is disabled. Any recommendation as to how to resolve the conflict?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask you to confirm if the additional Owl-Carousel plugin loads on the same page as the map?

Additionally, could I kindly ask you to confirm a link to your map page?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

boatsRus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    [email protected]
    Participant

i have a similar issue but as the reply is marked private this hasnt helped anyone! whats the point of adding it to the forum if it isnt shared!!!!

Steven

Hi again,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

We may need to take a closer look at this issue, however, I believe we should be able to prevent our plugin from loading the OwlCarousel CSS and then use the CSS loaded by the additional plugin.

Having both of these running will cause a conflict so preventing WP Google Maps from loading these styles should then allow the styles from the additional plugin to take effect.

Additionally, any responses marked as private on these forums will usually contain sensitive information and the found fix will not usually be marked as private.

We look forward to assisting with this issue further.

Kindest Regards,
    Steven de Beer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.