Overlay Image opacity toggle

New home Forums Feature Requests Overlay Image opacity toggle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aymay
    Participant

Hi there, I am glad to have found your plugin because as far as I can tell it is one of the only that allows image overlays. I am putting together a fairly extensive historic project on an area covering roughly 6100 acres. However, I really need the the ability for the viewer to control the opacity of the image layer as some sort of on/off toggle or slide bar. Hopefully this is a possibility.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

Unfortunately we do not have a setting/feature for the user to adjust/toggle the overlay, however, please may you provide me with the link to your map with your overlay so that I may confirm if there is a solution using some custom scripts?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

aymay
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry for the delay. Here is the map I am creating: https://berksnostalgia.com/before-blue-marsh-map-project/

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

Thank you for the link, however, it unfortunately appears that I am unable to view the page as it says “Sorry you have been blocked”.

Please may you advise?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

aymay
    Participant

My wordfence settings have certain country IPs blocked. If you are using a vpn try a United States ip, I can also unblock your country if you let me know which.

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and time on this, it is much appreciated.

Please may I ask if you may unblock “South Africa” from which we are based?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

aymay
    Participant

Hi again, thanks for bearing with me. I have allowed SA access, please take another look and let me know if you have any other issues: https://berksnostalgia.com/before-blue-marsh-map-project/

Matthew

Hi there,

Thank you for your response and time on this, I really appreciate your time.

Thank you for the confirmation, I have taken a look into this as well as the code that would handle this, however, unfortunately support for this would need to be built into the core code of our plugin to make this possible.

With that said, this is something that we can look into in the future, however, it is currently not supported.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope this answers your question?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.