Order Category List by Alphabetical

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Order Category List by Alphabetical

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    alza2016

Hi,

I’ve purchased the pro and gold ad-on (french version). Your work is very usefull.

In my maps (marker list configuration), I’ve choosen ‘enable users to order by category’ (‘autoriser les utilisateurs ร  filtrer par catรฉgorie’). But the categories are ordered by ID, from the newest to the oldest.

I’d like to order it in an alphabetical way. I’ve seen various topics on this forum, but you always ask them to get in touch with you. Where could I modify the code ? I’ve checked “wp-google-maps-pro_categories.php” but can’t find what I have to modify ?

thanks for your return ! ๐Ÿ™‚

alza2016

Just to be very clear, I’m talking about the dropdwon category list, order here by Id in DESC, that I’d like to get by Name in ASC.

Andrew

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am able to help you change the ordering of the category dropdown list alphabetically for you.

Would you mind sending through the following:

* Website URL
    * Temporary administrative WordPress account details

Please mark your reply as private so only moderators may see your login details

alza2016
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andrew
    Andrew

Hi Alex,

Please note that the latest version of WP Google Maps Pro automatically orders categories alphabetically. I have tested this on my local environment and I can confirm it is working.

Could you tell me what version of WP Google Maps you are currently running?

alza2016
    Andrew

I apologize for the delayed response.

I have applied a fix to your site, could you please check to see if it’s working. I see you have a large number of maps, would you mind sending through the link to your example map with the category list?

Thank you for your patience.

Please mark your reply as private so only moderators may see your login details

alza2016
    alza2016

I confirm it’s working, I hope We’ll se this new option in the next Pro update ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrew

Thank you for your feedback.

You will be able to update your plugin further.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread should you require any further assistance.

Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

alza2016

Awesome, thanks for your profesionalism ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Order Category List by Alphabetical’ is closed to new replies.