Number of results

New home Forums Pro Add-on General queries Number of results

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dylan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

acei7una

Hi
    I have searched for this answer and I got “We’ve actually added this in the next release which is coming out this week.” From last year

and “Please get in touch with us and we’ll sort this out for you”

My issue is:
    I want that there will be no result list bellow the map BEFORE the user make the search.
    And other thing. I would like that the list were of 5 or 10 items. For example
    result has found 50 locations, shows 5 items and 10 pages.
    Is that possible?
    Now the maps shows 80 locations when you go to the home page. And that is a little heavy for my web.

Thanks in advance!

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your time.

Could I ask you to confirm what marker listing type you are using? Pagination is only supported when using the Advanced Marker Table Listing option.

The amount of markers displayed on each page can be adjusted by clicking on Maps -> Settings -> Marker Listing -> And changing the option labelled ‘Show X items by default’.

With regards to hiding the marker listing table prior to a search, this is possible by adding some custom styling and a jQuery override when the search button is clicked (to show the marker list).

This will only affect the map display visually, however will not improve the load speed.

It is however possible to hide the markers from the map (Reducing the load on the site) by open yur map in the map editor -> Clicking on the ‘Store Locator’ -> And clicking on ‘Hide all markers until a search is done’. This should improve your site performance until a search is done.

I hope this helps?

acei7una

Thank you very much! I’m very happy I bougth this plugin. The support is great!

I could fix it to show 5 results per page. I was using a basic marker table.

hiding the marker listing table prior to a search. I dont know how to do that. But is not important now that the results are not 80 in one page. at leas for now.

Thank you!

Dylan

Hi there,

My pleasure! Always happy to help! 🙂

Please do feel free to let me know if you need any help in future.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and have a great day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.