No results found in location – add marker

New home Forums Gold Add-on Troubleshooting No results found in location – add marker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wyvernit
    Participant

Hi,

When I add an address the system doesn’t recognise, I get the error “No results found in location”. This is when adding markers. The problem is that some addresses will never recognise. I see there is an option to manually drag the marker pin to the right location, but that looks really bad on the map output as it just shows coordinates and not the actual address. How can this be remedied?

Thanks,
    Nick.

Matthew

Hi Nick,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we do appreciate your time.

If you are using the “OpenLayers” map engine, unfortunately there will be a limitation in finding specific addresses due to the map engine not making use of a places/geocoding API like “Google Maps” map engine.

However, if you are using the Google Maps map engine, plesae may you confirm which address you are attempting to add so that I may confirm if there is an alternate version of the address that can be used?

It is possible to adjust the marker location after it being placed at an address, thus you could add the marker to the closest found location, and then edit the marker location and drag the marker to its correct location. This will adjust the coordinates of the marker and keep the address saved.

I hope this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.