No info window using open layers

New home Forums Pro Add-on No info window using open layers

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jake0905

hi,
    i also experience some issues with info window under openlayers. info window appears as already above mentioned very narrow. when i fill in a loremipsum text without line breaks, it seems to appear ok. but image is still not positioned correctly.
    also i have the problem that when creating the markers, i can not make use of addresses. so i worked through 100 of markers and added the geo code. but now instead of showing the address in the info window, it shows only the geo codes. can not add addresses.
    how can i get info windows correct in width and display and how can it get rid off the geo codes in the window and have an address displayed instead.
    thanks in advance.
    cheers,
    jake

Hi Jake,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Regarding the styling issue, could I kindly ask if you could send me a link to your website with the problem so that I can take a closer look and assist you further?

Regarding the geocoding, can you please confirm if you have enabled the Geocoding API for your API project in the Google Cloud Console?

Looking forward to your response and assisting you further.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

jake0905
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the inconvenience.

By default the cluster expands when zooming passed the set level, however, if you would like to open the cluster on click, you will need to enable the option ‘Zoom On Click’ from Maps > Settings > Marker Clustering by setting it to ‘Yes’.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

jake0905

hi!
    i have no clue what you mean?
    what do you mean by “when zooming passed the set level”? what zooming?
    don’t you guys have any documentation on for this?
    jake

jake0905

and why aren’t there clusters showwn on http://www.mowocon.com/project.dkg/zertifizierte-kniechirurgen/???

jake0905

sorry, enabled it. i strongly recommend that you stop the german version. translation sucks so tremendously that it is almost impossible to understand what this feature is suppose to do. calling marker cluser “massen-marker” is just bullshit. seriously.

still having issues with info window:
    how can i get rid off the geo values in window? it was impossible to have the markers set by address so i searched all markers geo codes and added them manually. but need to show address instead of geo code. why does name exceed info window size?

jake0905
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the response.

We do have marker clustering documentation here – https://www.wpgmaps.com/documentation/how-to-create-a-marker-cluster-group/.

Regarding the translations, thanks for letting us know, we will look at improving and fixing the translations ASAP.

Regarding the InfoWindow geocoding issue and the issue mentioned in your latest post, could I kindly ask if you could create a support ticket here – https://www.wpgmaps.com/support/ – so that I can assist you further and if possible, would you perhaps be open to creating a temporary account for me so that I can take a closer look and debug this faster?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.