No download link via E-Mail

New home Forums Billing No download link via E-Mail

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  apda 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pscoding

Hello,

I have not received an E-Mail with the download link yet.
    Don’t know if I should open a topic like the others or send you a support ticket so I did both.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, I’m really sorry you haven’t received your link – please speak to us through the support desk as we don’t give download links out on the forum.

Kind regards
    – Perry

SMEDIA

Hello,

we bought the pro version of WP Google Map off we did not receive any
    download links and when I click on “send back a download link”
    I am told that the email address did not make any registration while
    I paid with this identical email address.

Dylan

Hi there,

Dylan here from the development team.

As mentioned by Perry previously we are unable to share download links on the support forums due to privacy policies we have in place.

Could I ask you to please get in touch here: https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us/ – And we will send you a new link ASAP.

Our apologies once again for the trouble experienced, we would like to get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

apda

Hello Dylan, I’ve been trying to talk to someone from your company many times. I sent an email and left messages in the chat. I would like to be answered. My manager (we are a non-profit organization) paid for your solution with his credit card, but I still have not received the link for the download. Can you follow up?

P.S. I do not speak English very well. I used google translate.

Perry

Hi there

Can you please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us and we will get in touch with you to supply a download link – I’m really sorry for any inconvenience but we cannot give out download links on the forum. You must submit a ticket so we can get that link for you.

Your message was understood, the translation is fine 🙂 Thank you

Kind regards
    – Perry

apda

C’est réglé. Merci !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.