No Download Link

New home Forums Pro Add-on Installing and Updating No Download Link

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stevewhite 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lukepuente

Good morning, I purchased the Pro version of WP Google Maps Pro in August, registering with a work email. Little did I know that my work email filters out senders and did not allow me to view the download link that you guys sent me. Now, whenever I request a download link, the same thing happens and it will not deliver to my work email. I am hoping for a solution to have a download link sent to my personal email. I have a screenshot of my original purchase confirmation, which is the only email I ever received regarding my purchase. Thanks in advance!

SupportTeam

Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

I have responded to your support request directly, as well as sent you a direct email just to be sure you receive the download link.

If you still don’t receive any of my emails please let me know.

Thanks so much,

Kind Regards,
    Trevor Anderson

stevewhite
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, we do appreciate your time.

We can alter the owner of the account which would allow you to receive links to your private/personal email address instead of a business email address.

Could I ask you to confirm your preferred email address so that I can make the change from my side?

I will also email you an updated download link directly.

Note: Please mark your response as a ‘private’ reply to avoid your email address from being publicly listed on the forum. This is to ensure you do not receive any spam as a result of sharing your email address on the forums.

Kind Regards,
    Dylan Auty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.