Nifty Backups plugin missing from developer license

New home Forums Billing Nifty Backups plugin missing from developer license

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aforshaw

I bought a developer license to get the WPGmaps Pro, Gold and UGM plugins, as well as the Live Chat Pro plugin. The website states that I would also receive the Nifty Backups plugin too, but that was not included in the zip archive that I downloaded. It’s a shame because that was one of the bonuses that attracted me to purchase the developer version over the Gold.

Is this an oversight, or should the Nifty Backups plugin not be advertised as part of the developer license?

Perry

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch!

That is certainly what it says on the site, unfortunately I don’t actually have access to the downloads for Nifty Backups, and the other staff are off on a public holiday. I’m going to put you in touch with our head of support who will be in on Sunday to resolve this for you.

Kind regards
    – Perry

SupportTeam

Hi there

My apologies for the delay in response.

I’ve sent you a copy of Nifty Backups via WeTransfer. Please let me know if you receive it?

Intermedia

Hello,

we’ve also just bought the Developer edition and we face the same problem. In the zip file we received the “Nifty Backups” Plugin wasn’t included.

SupportTeam
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SupportTeam
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Intermedia

I can see two replies but they are marked as private. Were they intented for me?

SupportTeam

Hi there

So sorry about that.

Please get in touch with me on https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us so that I can send you the file?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Nifty Backups plugin missing from developer license’ is closed to new replies.