Near Vicinity Custom Placeholder Marker

New home Forums Gold Add-on Near Vicinity Custom Placeholder Marker

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bythebook

Hi there,

I can’t seem to be able to upload a custom marker for a near vicinity marker. Any ideas?
    I have multiple markers that are located at the same locations and that would be the only way to allow customers to know there is more than one marker. Unless of course, you have any other ideas?

Thanks
    Marius

AbelC

Hi Marius,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us, and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Could I kindly ask if you would be open to provide us with a link to your map page so that we can take a closer look at what is causing this issue?

Could I also kindly ask if you could please confirm the WP Google Maps versions installed on your site?

Lastly, could you please confirm the map engine you are using at the moment by navigating to Maps -> Settings -> Map Engine.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further.

Kind Regards,
    Abel

bythebook
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Dylan
    bythebook
    Dylan
    markfrary
    Participant

Hi
    I have this same problem.
    My map is at https://www.indexoncensorship.org/disease-control/
    If I filter by the category Detention or arrest it shows a numebr of red markers and one purple one. The purple one represents several at the same address but ideally I wuold like to use a custom placeholder marker but I cannot upload one.
    I am using maps 8.0.21, gold 5.0.4 and pro 8.0.25
    Thanks

Dylan

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, we do appreciate your time.

We have identified the issues listed in this thread as issues within our core code. We are currently working on a patch which will be released as soon as possible and should resolve the issues mentioned.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Would you be open to sharing your email address with me so that I may reach out to you directly to discuss this a bit further and ensure all issues you are experiencing are logged on our side for the upcoming patch?

If so, please share your email address with me as a ‘Private Reply’ and I will reach out to you from my side.

markfrary
    Participant
    Dylan

Hi Mark,

Thank you got getting back to me, I do appreciate your time.

I am reaching out to you now via email to discuss this a bit further.

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.