My marker is not displayed

New home Forums Basic Version Troubleshooting My marker is not displayed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  believer50 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

believer50

My marker is not displayed.
    It constantly keeps circling, so obviously the ad is looking for a marker. But I have everything set up correctly, use Pro version … but nothing works. See here, the bottom card at the bottom of the page below https://www.gospel-life.de
    What am I doing wrong? Where exactly do I have to adjust something?
    Thx for any help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Perry

Hi there

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

I checked this page and what we’re seeing here is a message in your marker data which makes the data invalid and unparsable. The message is as follows:

If you correct this issue with WP Super Cache, our plugin will be able to load markers.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

believer50

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, disabling my “WP Fastest Cache” but did not work. I do not use WP Super Cache. The problem is still there.

Perry

Hi there

My apologies, it looks like our forum stripped the error message out.

I’m very sorry but this message is clear and unambiguous, please see the attached.

“WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The constant WPCACHEHOME must be set in the file wp-config.php and point at the WP Super Cache plugin directory.”

Either this site has had WP Super Cache installed at some point, or another plugin or your theme bundles WP Super Cache.

If you’re able to provide FTP access to the site we’d be quite happy to track that down for you. If that’s permissible, please open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us where you can pass us credentials confidentially.

Kind regards
    – Perry

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Perry.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Perry.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

believer50

Thanks for help! I tried it myself and it works. Now I only need the caption of the marker. Did not manage that

Perry

Hi there

We support a title through the title field, if that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.