Multiple categories: Lock marker to category, not location

New home Forums Feature Requests Multiple categories: Lock marker to category, not location

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jchris
    Participant

Case: Half of what is listed on a map is suitable for children and would have its subject category + a category “Children)

Case: We have the categories “Sleep” and “Restaurant”. When I add both categories to a hotel location only one (the latest?) is shown for both filtering options.
    – I filter Sleep – Restaurant icon is shown on map.
    – I filter Restaurant – Restaurant icon is shown on map.
    – I filter both – Restaurant icon is shown on map.

I can understand the problem with the last case. I would prefere to have both icons shown stacked. If only one icon can be shown it would be nice to have small icons listed in the info window.

A workaround would be to enter the location twice but that could lead to a lot of extra work.

Steven

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch, we really appreciate your time.

Unfortunately, you cannot have more than one marker icon to present the same marker as the categories work on a priority, so depending on the highest priority, set for each category, that marker will be shown.

You could, manually perhaps add media to your info window descriptions and by doing so are able to add both your icons here.

I hope this helps to clarify?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

jchris
    Participant

OK.
    Thank you.
    /chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple categories: Lock marker to category, not location’ is closed to new replies.