January 16, 2020 at 7:58 pm #57256
Hello, I have another thread that is opened due to the pan/zooming issue on mobile. I have found a couple more issues:
1. When on Apple phones, the map appears sideways and icons cannot be clicked to open the marker details.
2. When I try to search “Idaho” – I know that we have a marker set in Idaho, it says that no results are found. I think this is due to the radius search limit, but it’s showing a false result. How can we fix this so that if someone searches by state, the whole state is viewed?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.January 17, 2020 at 8:47 am #57278
Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.
Please could you link us to the map page in question?
Regarding your second point, you need to switch to “Auto” search area rather than “Radial” search. Assuming you have Pro 8, if you go to Maps -> Edit -> Store Locator and choose Auto under Search Area, then this will remove the radius control, the store locator will then be context aware and show the whole of Idaho when you search that.
Does that help?
– PerryJanuary 17, 2020 at 11:46 am #57285This reply has been marked as private.January 17, 2020 at 11:57 am #57287
Yes absolutely, please can you open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us so that we can give you a download link in confidence.
– PerryJanuary 17, 2020 at 10:06 pm #57306
Thank you Perry. I have done what you have suggested. I do hope that Version 8 will take care of some of the problems we have faced.January 19, 2020 at 10:40 am #57315
I can confirm Pro 8 implements exactly the behaviour you are looking for 🙂
If you do need anything else, please feel free to get in touch any time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.