Mobile & Search Issues

New home Forums Pro Add-on Troubleshooting Mobile & Search Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joym

Hello, I have another thread that is opened due to the pan/zooming issue on mobile. I have found a couple more issues:

1. When on Apple phones, the map appears sideways and icons cannot be clicked to open the marker details.

2. When I try to search “Idaho” – I know that we have a marker set in Idaho, it says that no results are found. I think this is due to the radius search limit, but it’s showing a false result. How can we fix this so that if someone searches by state, the whole state is viewed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perry

Hi Joy

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues.

Please could you link us to the map page in question?

Regarding your second point, you need to switch to “Auto” search area rather than “Radial” search. Assuming you have Pro 8, if you go to Maps -> Edit -> Store Locator and choose Auto under Search Area, then this will remove the radius control, the store locator will then be context aware and show the whole of Idaho when you search that.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

joym
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Perry

Hi Joy

Yes absolutely, please can you open a ticket at http://wpgmaps.com/contact-us so that we can give you a download link in confidence.

Kind regards
    – Perry

joym

Thank you Perry. I have done what you have suggested. I do hope that Version 8 will take care of some of the problems we have faced.

Perry

Hi Joy

I can confirm Pro 8 implements exactly the behaviour you are looking for 🙂

If you do need anything else, please feel free to get in touch any time.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.