Missing input fields length table and search

New home Forums Pro Add-on Missing input fields length table and search

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    hgg

Hi,
    there seems to be a problem with the new version (WP Google Maps 7.10..56 and WP Google Maps Pro 7.10.58). Between the map and the list there was always the input field for the length of the table (wpgmza_table_1_length) and the search field. This is missing now.
    I don’t see something like that:

<select name="wpgmza_table_1_length" aria-controls="wpgmza_table_1" class=""><option value="10">10</option><option value="25">25</option><option value="50">50</option><option value="100">100</option></select>

in developer tools

Best Regards,
    Hans-Gerd

hgg
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hgg

Hi,
    just checked again locally under WP 5.03: the same issue.

Best Regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi Hans

This is a known issue with the “Events Calendar” plugin, which enqueues an older version of dataTables.

You should be able to patch this by simple deleting the file

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/datatables/datatables.min.js

Or disabling that plugin.

Does that help?

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg
    Perry

Hi Hans,

I’m sorry for any confusion, I mirrored your setup locally and was able to reproduce the issue.

We put a patch out for this immediately on discovery, please update to Pro 7.10.59 in which this issue is solved.

You can force a check for updates by going to Dashboard -> Updates and clicking Check again.

Does that solve the issue for you?

Kind regards
    – Perry

hgg

Hi Perry,
    thanks a lot for clarification – yes: it seems to work. I will check it further.

Best Regards,
    Hans-Gerd

Perry

Hi Hans

That’s great thanks, thank you again for your diligence in reporting!

Kind regards
    – Perry

OliverOttner
    Perry

Hi Oliver

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

This appears to be a different issue, we’ve established the cause of this and are working towards a fix within 24 hours.

If you need an immediate fix, can you please open a ticket at https://www.wpgmaps.com/contact-us enclosing FTP details and we will apply the fix in place.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

OliverOttner

hey perry, thank you so much for working on this. i don’t need a fix in place (and can’t give your the credentials) but that’s perfectly fine. just tell me the fix.. i guess i will not be the only one who experiences this. guess i easily saw it because we had the serach fields in use before.. and reyll need them.

Perry

Hi Oliver

The solution is to open /wp-content/plugins/wp-google-maps-gold/js/v8/MarkerSeparatorGroup.js

On line 187 you’ll see a call to setIcon

Delete that line and replace that with

if(WPGMZA.isProVersionBelow7_10_00)
    this.placeholder.googleMarker.setIcon(icon);
    else if(icon)
    this.placeholder.setIcon(icon);

That will solve the issue.

Alternatively, please check for updates in Dashboard -> Updates by clicking “Check again”, and you will see Gold 4.09, in which this fix has been applied. We just released that a few minutes ago, so please be sure to “Check again”.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards
    – Perry

OliverOttner

sorry for the delay. we updated it the seodn we saw it… then business again.

but now: so very much thank you! for speed, quality and everything. feeling good to have chosen you/your plugin. all thumbs up, thank you again!

Perry

Hi Oliver

Thank you for your kind words 🙂

We’ve patched this since we last spoke, you can update to solve this issue, or feel free to apply the fix in place instead.

Kind regards
    – Perry

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.