Back-office layout

New home Forums Gold Add-on Back-office layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    plepicier
    Participant

Hello,

I am sending you this message because we have a layout problem in the back office. We have just updated the modules

Wp Google map 8.1.4
    Pro add on : 8.1.3

We also have the Gold version in 3.35, the update of the module is impossible from the back office.

When we get to the map administration page, the formatting is broken and we can no longer add or modify existing markers. Is it possible to solve the problem?

Attached is a screenshot of the card administration page.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by plepicier.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    plepicier
    Participant

Hello again,

Thank you for your response and reactivation.

I have deactivated and removed the Gold module, we have also added the new Pro version but it hasn’t changed anything. We still have the problem of appearance on the administration page of the map.

Best regards,
    Pierre

Steven

Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Not a problem, now if I could possibly ask you to do the following -> Please navigate to -> Maps -> Settings -> Advanced -> Please enable the developer mode and save the settings.

Please then deactivate developer mode and resave. Once done, please then navigate to Maps -> Map Editor -> And kindly press -> CTRL + F5 to hard refresh the browser.

KIndly let me know if this helps?

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

plepicier
    Participant

Hello

Ok great, the appearance of the page is back to normal and all the marker adding and editing features are accessible.

Thank you very much for your help and responsiveness.

I am very grateful,
    Pierre

Steven

Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am glad everything is now back to normal.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions or issues as I am always eager to assist.

If you ever have two minutes spare, please consider reviewing the plugin on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-google-maps/reviews/#new-post it would mean the world to me! (If possible, could I ask you to mention both your name and mine in the review for administrative purposes, this would be a tremendous help!)

Do have a fantastic weekend ahead!

Kindest Regards,
    Steven De Beer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.