Mashup Search Radius

New home Forums Pro Add-on Mashup Search Radius

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    trekfind

When using the store locator with mash up, the search radius does not clear on new search.

I have done some heavy modification, so updating is not an option.

versions as follows:

WP Google Maps

Deactivate | Edit

The easiest to use Google Maps plugin! Create custom Google Maps with high quality markers containing locations, descriptions, images and links. Add your customized map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss.

Version 6.2.3 | By WP Google Maps | View details

There is a new version of WP Google Maps available. View version 6.3.00 details or update now.

Select WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on

WP Google Maps – Gold Add-on

Deactivate | Edit

This is the Gold add-on for WP Google Maps. This enables mass-marker support and advanced map styling through the wizard.

Version 3.31 | By WP Google Maps | Visit plugin site

Select WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on

WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on

Deactivate | Edit

This is the Pro add-on for WP Google Maps. The Pro add-on enables you to add descriptions, pictures, links and custom icons to your markers as well as allows you to download your markers to a CSV file for quick editing and re-upload them when complete.

Version 5.59 | By WP Google Maps | View details

There is a new version of WP Google Maps – Pro Add-on available. View version 5.60 details or update now.

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.

Please update your basic version to 6.3.0 and Pro to 5.60 and let me know if this helps?

The latest version of the Pro can be obtained by going to http://www.wpgmaps.com/get-updated-version

Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the contact page and we will send you the latest version.

trekfind

If I update I have to redo all my changes.

What is the script for clearing the search radius? I will add the code manually

trekfind

Also, I did update to test and still had the issue. Reverted to previous code.

trekfind

Any ideas on this?

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.

Please update to the latest versions and send me a link to your map so I can look into what could be causing this?

trekfind

http://trekfind.com/

Click the water icon

Nick Duncan
    Keymaster

Hi there.

So sorry for only getting back to you now.

I’ve responded to your email regarding this 🙂 My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mashup Search Radius’ is closed to new replies.